HOME CARE SERVICES
SOFTWARE FOR OPERATORS WORKING THROUGHOUT THE TERRITORY
Home care services management software: unique, integrated, and in the cloud
It allows the collection of useful information for operators who work throughout the territory with the elderly, disabled, and minors, enabling the management of all clinical, healthcare, welfare, physiotherapy, and speech therapy procedures. It also synchronizes information on field operations via the web or, alternatively, via an Android APP, which records the position (geolocation) of the activities performed, with “start time” and “end time“.
ePERSONAM SOFTWARE FOR HOME CARE SERVICES MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO
- Record the user’s master data, the assessment and the initial PAI/PEI project
- Plan activities, displaying the calendar thanks to the handy Google Maps plug-in incorporated in the application (map + flags positioned in the area for each operator) to optimize and speed up operator travel
- Record the activities carried out, indicating the type of activity and the start and end
- Monitor the activities carried out in real time
- Digitally sign the diary at the user’s home, enter it into ePersonam and allow access by the security department at all times
Administrators, service coordinators and operators can:
- View operators, users, and the times of every activity or service;
- Prepare a printout of the total time dedicated to Users;
- Prepare a printout of the time sheet with the time totals of all operators or educators;
- Create, manage, monitor, and share PAI/PEI, assessments, and VMD scales;
- Customize the activities, entering them to suit preference;
- Detect the activities carried out and those not carried out due to change of activity or other reason;
- Manage and share user diaries;
- Send SMS or emails providing information and communications of any kind
- Check and summarize the planned and necessary activities for each patient.
Software technology and architecture
ePersonam web Domestic consists of a form for opensource web application and an ANDROID APP, also available on smartphones and tablets through the Google Play Store®, to keep information on the activities to be carried out at your fingertips and share information on the activity and the user with a click. No server is required for operation and no additional software licenses of any kind are needed.
Minimum device requirements for App operation:
touchscreen display, wireless connection and 3G GPS sensor
Min API (SDK) level: 17
Minimum display size: 4”
Minimum android version: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Necessary memory space: 22MB
Minimum RAM required: 1GB
Minimum processor requirements: 2GHz Dual Core
The digital signature is available on the ePersonam app
ePersonam works with regional systems for home accreditation
Advenias and ePersonam software offer integration with regional information systems and allow facilities to manage the flow of information sent to them by the system. This flow of incoming and outgoing information is necessary to receive home accreditation.