AN ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD FOR REHABILITATION FACILITES
Patient management software that also addresses rehabilitation facilities
ePersonam, the electronic health record that improves the management of your health and social service facility thanks to our experience in the sector, also addresses rehabilitation facilities, making it easier to manage all the activities carried out.
The file makes it possible to collect useful information for the operators who work in the facility and synchronizes this information.
The ePersonam software facilitates the management and monitoring of all the activities that the structure offers the public, focusing on innovation, simplicity and cooperation.
- It is possible to record the user’s personal data, assessment and the procedure to be followed by the user, be it orthopedic, cardiological, neurological or nutritional.
- It becomes an essential tool for drawing up the diagnostic-therapeutic-assistance plan.
- Targeted assessment scales are also available for the assessment of rehabilitation goals.
- ePersonam is a software suited to rehabilitation and healthcare facilities, and makes it possible to collect useful information for the operators who work in the facility and synchronizes this information.
- Specific computerized files are available for every kind of service and offer.
- The team can gain access via web wherever they are, obtain real-time information on the patient’s progress, their vital parameters and much more.
Electronic health record
The term electronic health record is used to indicate an integrated system of processes relating to all the professional figures employed in the health sector, from doctors to educators and care workers, from nurses to physiotherapists, etc..
The traditional medical file, which was once made of paper, now has a series of functions that improve the service thanks to modern productivity systems such as notifications, alerts, warnings, bulletin boards, and shared calendars. The electronic health record makes it possible to find data easily with a click, eliminate problems relating to handwriting, third-party objections, tracking activities, and heavy reporting in real time.