MONTHLY GUEST BILLING
MANAGE BILLING WITH A MULTI-DEVICE, MULTI-PLATFORM CLOUD SYSTEM
Manage your invoices securely
Advenias’ Billing module allows you to manage advance, deferred and mixed billing, collection management, automatic bulk sending of invoices using mailing lists and much more. All this is achieved through a multi-device, multi-platform cloud system that guarantees maximum data security.
Thanks to integration with the ePersonam Cloud user file which supplies all the personal data, attendance information, movements of the guest, fixed and variable extras, the billing module manages all the economic data for the calculation of the fees.
Here are some of the main features:
- All the fixed/variable extras requested by the guest will be recorded, starting from the user file, avoiding the loss of turnover;
- A different billing period can be established for guests and institutions using the advance, deferred and mixed billing method;
- Management of specific recalculation functions, for example in the event of a backdated adjustment of the ASL (Local Health Authority) quota;
- Summary documents for Municipality and ASL (Local Health Authority), which can be customized.
The advantage of an efficient system with zero errors, lower costs and higher margins!
The specific vertical for billing is a further step towards the complete computerization of the health and social service facility, which is linked not only to the user file, but also to the administrative and accounting management software developed by TeamSystem, a partner company of Advenias and leader in Italy in ERP management in the SME sector, with more than 220,000 customers.
Advenias and its partners work constantly to develop and expand the range of services and functionalities to offer the market, with common development guidelines: usability, accessibility, flexibility and, above all, Cloud Offering.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SERVICE ARE:
- Importing guest presences from ePersonam
- Automatic calculation of the fee based on the guest contract, also for more than one service
- Management of fixed and variable extras
- Specific recalculation features
- Separate billing for multiple relatives
- Management of credits, debits, guarantee deposits.